- You believe your breasts are too small for your body.
- You feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting or low-cut tops, or clothing just doesn’t fit right
- Your breasts have become smaller or less firm after you’ve had children.
- Your breasts have become smaller due to weight loss.
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
If you are in good health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for breast augmentation.
Breast augmentation increases or restores breast size. It is the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) there were nearly 300,000 breast augmentation procedures performed last year —a 4% increase from 2015.
When Should You Consider Breast Augmentation
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) suggests breast augmentation for women who…
- want a better proportioned or more appealing figure
- wish their clothes fit better
- when pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of their breasts
- want to restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other
Breast Augmentation Options
There have never been more choices for breast augmentation, including saline-filled implants, gel-filled implants, and fat transfer. If your breasts are sagging or drooping, yourÂ best result may come from our combining any of these breast augmentation options with a breast lift.
Working together, your Individual anatomy and health profile, as well as your personal preferences, will help you and us determine the best type of surgery for you, your optimal breast size, the type of implant, and incision location that will meet your needs and produce the optimal results.
See yourself BEFORE your Breast Augmentation procedure
Realistic expectations going into surgery have a great deal to do with your level of satisfaction. Thatâ€™s why we offer Vectra 3D imaging. This wonderful technology lets us show you how you could look with breast augmentation. You’ll love the new you even before surgery!
Talk with us
Schedule your confidential consultation and let us show you how awesome you’ll look. Call us at 312.757.4505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.