Your 20s are behind you; time to thrive in your 30s! Hopefully by now, your career is moving forward, you have great relationships, and may have started or even completed your family. It’s time to take care of you. The good news is that we have many services and procedures available that will help you look and feel your best.
This may be the right time for you to explore surgical procedures to help you look the way you’ve always thought you should.
- Breasts: Some women want to change the shape or size of your breasts—bigger, smaller, lift them up, or balance them if they are uneven in size or shape. Men with “man boobs” have an option too—Gynecomastia surgery reduces these and get better balanced and more normal looking chests.
- Core: This is a great time to consider a tummy tuck or liposuction to flatten your abdomen, reduce love handles, trim your back, and more.
- Butt: A butt augmentation surgical option—with either implants or fat transfer— can give you a great rear.
- Mommy Makeover: Done having your kids? Talk with us about a mommy makeover. This isn’t a single procedure, but rather a package of procedures selected to meet your specific needs.
We have lots of nonsurgical options to help you look your best without needles, incisions, or downtime.
- Injectables: Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau™ — whichever you prefer, we have them all. And, our expert nurse injector will help you get rid of those pesky wrinkles!
- Fillers: What do you want to fill? Lips? Cheeks? Nasolabial folds? Marionette lines? There’s a filler for that!Fat Freezing: Sculpt your body with CoolSculpting, the nonsurgical proven fat reduction technique.
We are pleased to offer the full line of ALASTIN Skincare. These wonderful products provide a comprehensive collection of cutting-edge products for optimal procedure results and daily skincare regimens. All products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and formulated for optimal skin rejuvenation.
Wrinkles and Cellulite be gone! Profound wrinkle and cellulite treatment uses a multitude of microneedles inserted into the skin to deliver the radiofrequency energy into deeper layers. It rebuilds the skin matrix—up to five times more elastin, up to two times more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid. We also have eTwo facial rejuvenation treatments, which improve tone and texture.
What will help you look and feel your best?
Whether you’re looking for a surgical procedure, nonsurgical option, or great skincare, we’re here to help you meet your needs and look your best. Please contact my patient coordinators at email@example.com or call 312.757.4505 to schedule a confidential consultation.
This is the third in a series of blogs I am posting discussing surgical and nonsurgical options for patients as we age. After all, we all want to look are best…no matter how young or old we are.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.