Happy Summer! Summertime is the perfect time to take care of those things that make you unhappy about the way you look.
I know. It’s summertime, and you want to be outdoors, not wrapped up in bandages or compression garments. Who said anything about that?! We have many options you can do right now that when you leave our office, you can get on with your regular fun-filled summer activities.
Here are a few great ways you can work on your looks and still have your summer:
- Freeze fat away while you play. A complimentary CoolSculpting consultation will help you establish a great treatment plan! Then, come in for your sessions (some patients even use this as nap time!) and go back to your regular activities. You’ll see changes over the next 4 – 12 weeks! No one will know unless you tell them!!
- Refresh while you frolic. A patient favorite, the ever expanding number of injectables and fillers we offer allow you to tweak those pesky wrinkles away. Hate those lines around your mouth? Juvéderm! Brow wrinkles? Botox! Want more volume in your cheeks? Voluma! Lusting after luscious lips? Volbella! Everyone will notice how great you look, but no one will know!!
- Break the rules of aging! We offer Silhouette InstaLift for patients who are seeing signs of aging on their face but injectables and fillers are no longer enough. This simple, minimally invasive in-office procedure re-contours the face, lifting the deeper layers of your skin for a more youthful appearance.
Need or want more?
For many of our patients who have off from work during the summer, it’s a great time to schedule that surgical procedure they couldn’t do during the rest of the year, but still have time to enjoy their summer break.
- It’s a great time for breast plastic surgery— breast augmentation, revisions, reduction and lift surgeries
- No matter the cause for your discontent, we are here with re-contouring body solutions including liposculpture, tummy tuck, mommy makeover and butt augmentation.
It’s the perfect time to schedule your confidential consultation. Call us at 312.757.4505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.