Get Results Without Incisions at Chicago’s Iteld Plastic Surgery
Nonsurgical treatments of the face have become tremendously popular over the past decade. These treatments have little or no downtime, and our goal at Chicago’s Iteld Plastic Surgery is to give you a natural, rejuvenated, fresh, and rested appearance. If you are noticing active lines or age-associated wrinkles just starting to appear, or if you already have firmly established wrinkles or larger lines that give you a tired appearance, we have excellent nonsurgical options for you.
Profound. Sublative. Sublime.
Turn back the hands of time and improve your overall skin tone and complexion, and even tighten skin with these rejuvenation treatments. These amazing in-office procedures will help you look years younger without surgery, fillers, or toxins.
Learn more about Profound.
Learn more about Sublative and Sublime.
Injectables and Fillers
Neuromuscular toxins, including BOTOX®, are the most common nonsurgical aesthetic treatments performed, accounting for nearly 6 million encounters annually in the United States. These injections temporarily weaken the muscles that cause wrinkles by blocking the nerve signals that cause muscles to contract. The toxin works directly where placed, allowing for tremendous control to alter facial shape in artistically pleasing ways.
Soft tissue fillers are useful for treatment of firmly established wrinkles or larger lines of facial aging. Fillers restore volume and add structure to the face. Depending on the type of filler and the depth at which it is injected, we can smooth out fine lines on the surface of your skin, fill out deep lines, augment soft tissues (such as the lips), or even effectively augment facial bone structure. All these fillers are placed by an injection in specific locations to achieve natural looking results.
MEET LAWRENCE ITELD, M.D.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, receiving awards from Chicago Magazine's Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®.Read More Book an Appointment
- BOTOX®, Dysport®, Xeomin®—A great way to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to prevent new lines from forming. They work by temporarily relaxing facial muscles. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows (the “11s”), the corners of the eyes (crows’ feet), and the sides of the chin.
- Kybella®—This injectable treatment dissolves fat under the chin to improve your profile, whether you have a moderate amount of chin fullness or a bit more. It is common to need two to four treatments several months apart to achieve your desired results.
- Juvederm® products, Restylane® products—These collections of hyaluronic acid injectable fillers have various uses, including lifting the cheeks, smoothing marionette lines around the mouth, and plumping the lips. Dr. Iteld also uses them to fill pitted acne scars and reduce the appearance of aging hands.
- Volbella®—A terrific way to lose the fine vertical lines around your lips, this is also wonderful for waking up tired-looking eyes. Unlike other fillers, it blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, allowing it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year.
- Voluma®—This filler is made with hyaluronic acid and designed to be used specifically in the mid-face. It adds volume to the cheeks.
Meet the real patients and see their results after working with Dr. Iteld and his team at Iteld Plastic Surgery.View Photo Gallery
- Vollure™—A new injectable gel option, this is used for a variety of areas of the face.
- Restylane®—A versatile filler, this can be used to smooth out nasolabial folds and add volume to the lips.
- Lyft®—Intended for improving facial contours, this filler rounds out the cheeks and can also be used to rejuvenate the back of the hands.
- Refyne®—Making use of XpresHAn Technology™, this injectable softens nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Defyne®—Also made with XpresHAn Technology™, Defyne® is intended for correcting deep laugh lines.
- Sculptra®—Made with poly-L-lactic acid, this injectable stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen over time. Dr. Iteld frequently uses it to help with the décolletage, as well as global volumization of the face. The treatment typically involves two to three injection sessions over the course of several months, and results can last for up to two years.
- Radiesse®—This is a long-lasting filler that’s used to increase facial volume over bony prominences such as the cheeks, jawline, and temples. Also, it’s very effective to rejuvenate the back of the hands and hide the signs of aging associated with thinning skin and visible hand veins.
Are neuromuscular toxins or fillers right for you? Although there are many options available, there is no one best product for any particular use. Discuss your areas of concern with us.
*Results will vary from patient to patient. No guarantees about an individual’s result can or should be made based on information provided here.