Dr. Iteld is a great & very experienced Plastic Surgeon who knows & uses the right injections to keep me glowing naturally, beautiful & maintain my youthful look!
It took me a long time to decide to have my lips done. After all, you see too many people who look overdone. I finally decided to have Dr. Iteld augment my lips and could not be happier with the results. His gentle touch restored my lips to the way they looked decades ago. No one knew what I had done, only that I look great. Thanks so much Dr. Iteld.
If are you noticing active lines or age-associated wrinkles just starting to appear , or already have firmly established wrinkles or larger lines on your face giving you a tired appearance , we have excellent nonsurgical options for you.
Profound. Sublative. Sublime.
Turn back the hands of time and improve your overall skin tone and complexion with one of these rejuvenation treatments. These amazing in-office procedures will help you look years younger without surgery, fillers or toxins.
Learn more about Profound.
Learn more about Sublative and Sublime.
Injectables and Fillers
Neuromuscular Toxins, temporarily weaken or paralyze the muscle that cause wrinkles. They block nerve signals that cause muscles to contract. The toxin works directly where placed, allowing us to alter facial shape in artistically pleasing ways.
Soft Tissue Filler are useful for treatment of firmly established wrinkles or larger lines of facial aging. Fillers restore volume to the face, as well as adding structure . Depending on the type of filler and the depth at which it is injected, we can smooth out fine lines on the surface of your skin, fill out deep lines, augment soft tissues (such as the lips), or even effectively augment facial bone structure. All these fillers are placed by an injection in specific locations to achieve natural looking results.
We are pleased to offer :
- Botox® – Great way to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to prevent new lines from forming. It works by temporarily relaxing facial muscles. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin.
- Kybella™ – Injectable treatment that dissolves fat under the chin to improve your profile, whether you have a moderate amount of chin fullness or a bit more. It is common to need 2 – 4 treatments several months apart to achieve your desired results.
- Juvéderm® – A collection of hyaluronic acid injectable fillers has various uses, including lifting the cheeks, smoothing marionette lines around the mouth, and plumping the lips. I also use it to fill pitted acne scars, and reduce the appearance of aging hands.
- Volbella® – Terrific way to lose the fine vertical lines around your lips. It’s also wonderful for waking up tired looking eyes. Unlike other fillers, it blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, allowing it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year.
- Voluma® – Made with hyaluronic acid and designed to be used specifically in the mid-face, it adds volume to the cheeks.
- Vollure™ – A new injectable gel option I use for a variety of areas of the face.
- Sculptra® – Made with poly-L-lactic acid, it stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen over time. I frequently use this to help with the décolletage, as well as global volumization of the face. The treatment typically involves 2 – 3 injection sessions over the course of several months, and results can last for up to two years.
Are neuromuscular toxins or fillers right for you?Although there are many options available, there is no one best product for any particular use. Discuss your areas of concern with us.
*Results will vary from patient to patient. No guarantees about an individual’s result can or should be made based on information provided here.