Upper Arm Lift
Everyone is so professional and informative. They actually CARE about how you feel and the results that you receive. I will recommend Dr Iteld and his team over and over!
This is a surgical procedure that:
- Reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward
- Tightens and smoothes the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm
- Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
- Although good results are expected from this surgery, there is no guarantee. In some situations, Liposculpture is used in combination to achieve the best results. Also, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure and another surgery may be necessary.
Is an arm lift right for you?
Here are some common reasons why you may want to consider an upper arm lift:
- You have lost weight, but are left with excessive underarm skin.
- You are an adult with significant upper arm skin laxity due to aging.
- Your weight is relatively stable and you are not significantly overweight.
- You are a healthy individual with no medical conditions that could impair healing or increase surgery risks.
- You are a nonsmoker.
- You are committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Some patients will be candidates for liposculpture only; others will benefit from skin removal. Speak with Dr. Iteld and discover the best option for you!
Contact us for a consultation
Please note: The results of arm lift surgery will be long lasting, provided that you maintain a stable weight and general fitness. As your body ages, it is natural to lose some firmness, but most of your improvement from surgery should be relatively permanent.
*Results will vary from patient to patient. No guarantees about an individual’s result can or should be made based on information provided here.