Did you postpone a procedure because of COVID-19? Do you want surgery, but are concerned about the new normal? We understand. To ensure your peace of mind and well-being, we have adopted new procedures—both in our office at the surgery center. After all, this is the age of the new normal, and we are adhering to procedures that abide by or exceed CDC guidelines to meet your needs.
At the Office
From the minute you call for an appointment with us, you’ll notice our new protocol. We’ll ask you questions about your health, making sure you are not COVID-19 positive nor is anyone in your immediate household or place of work. We also want to make sure you’re feeling well. You’ll be reminded that we require all patients to wear a face covering while in our office.
Once here, you’ll see:
- Spacing out of appointments to minimize the number of people in the office at any one time.
- Our observing social distancing measures throughout common areas.
- Regular wipe-downs of common area spaces and treatment rooms.
- Availability of hand sanitizer for all patients and visitors on-site.
- Appropriate protective equipment for our staff.
For our patients scheduled for surgery, we’ll walk you through the procedures you’ll need to follow prior to surgery.
- You’ll need a pre-operative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of your scheduled procedure to ensure you test COVID-19 negative. After being tested, you’ll have to self-quarantine until the day of surgery.
- When you arrive at the surgery center, your temperature will be checked and it must be less than 100.4°F prior to proceeding with your procedure.
- The facility will also minimize your time in the waiting area, as well as you’ll see chairs spaced apart, as it maintains low patient volumes.
- Infection control remains everyone’s top priority. The facility’s cleaning policies follow all established infection control procedures.
Please keep in mind that these measures are based on the current COVID-19 status. As cases rise or fall, the state or federal government may change what is allowed.
Questions about having your plastic surgery now?
We know you may have a lot of questions about having your procedure now. That’s why we are here to answer your questions and help you decide what’s best for you. Please contact my patient coordinators at email@example.com or call 312.757.4505 to schedule your confidential consultation.
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!