November is Men’s Health Awareness Month. That makes this the perfect time to focus on popular procedures and options for men that help you look your best. Men were slower than women at identifying and talking about what bothered them about how they look. But, these days, we have many men coming to our practice willing and able to address their concerns. They no longer want to just “deal with it!” Instead, they are ready to affect change. And so can you!
We offer a plethora of plastic surgery options tailored to our male patients’ needs, to help you make the changes you want, to give you a more balanced and younger look.
Frequently Performed Plastic Surgery for Men
- Body Contouring: My male patients request Liposuction more than any other body contouring procedure. They want a more athletic shape, not a curvy body! I remove fat from specific areas of the body, including abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, and neck. For many patients, I also perform fat transfer to the chest and shoulders, thereby further giving you a better-defined contour. When coupled with BodyTite, we can further fine-tune these areas. For patients who have experienced weight loss, a tummy tuck may be solution for you to remove the excess skin.
- Male Breast Reduction: Gynecomastia is extremely common, and we have several ways to treat it. This surgery reduces breast size in men. It flattens and enhances the chest contours.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly called a “nose job,” this surgery changes the shape and enhances facial harmony, as well as the proportions of your nose. It can also improve your nose’s function.
- Facial Enhancements: There are a variety of procedures patients choose to have when their face makes them look old and tired. Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) repairs droopy eyelids and may involve removing excess skin, muscle, and fat. Brow lift, Forehead lift and facelift tighten, smooth and erase many of the unwanted signs of aging. We also use FaceTite/Accutite to fine-tune these procedures. Patients often choose to have several of these procedures done together.
And Even More Options
You may want something different, but surgery isn’t for you. That’s okay. We are pleased to provide customized options to meet your needs.
- Fat you can’t lose no matter how much you diet or work out? Consider CoolSculpting. A nonsurgical alternative to Liposuction, it freezes and destroys small pockets of fat.
- Hate facial sagging but aren’t ready for surgery? Consider Silhouette InstaLift.
- Double chin in your way? Kybella or CoolSculpting are nonsurgical possibilities.
- Need a quick fix? Botox and other neuromodulators are high up on patients’ lists for losing those unwanted wrinkles to get a younger, smoother look.
- Hollow areas? Dermal fillers replace lost subcutaneous fat and collagen over time.
- Skin needs a pick-me-up? Microneedling, medical grade chemical peel, and specialized skin care products may be the solution for you.
Time to talk with us
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!