Do you quest those picture perfect selfies? You just want to shoot and post, right? Who has time to make all those adjustments so your photos look perfect? And, no sad emojis, please!
We have awesome options so you’ll be smiling at all your picture perfect selfies, as well as at the ones your friends keep taking of you.
In this post, we are focusing on nonsurgical options. Next month, we will present ideas for surgical procedures that can take years off your face.
Injectables: Different ones for different purposes
Imagine having results with no downtime. It’s possible with nonsurgical options using injectables and fillers.
- Botox® – Great way to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to prevent new lines from forming. It works by temporarily relaxing facial muscles. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin.
- Volbella® – Terrific way to lose the fine vertical lines around your lips. Unlike other fillers, it blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, allowing it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year.
- Voluma® – Made with hyaluronic acid and designed to be used specifically in the mid-face, it adds volume to the cheeks.
- Vollure™ – A new injectable gel option I use for a variety of areas of the face.
- Sculptra® – Made with poly-L-lactic acid, it stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen over time. I frequently use this to help with the décolletage, as well as global volumization of the face. The treatment typically involves 2 – 3 injection sessions over the course of several months, and results can last for up to two years.
Hate that double chin? No worries. We have two nonsurgical options for that!
- Kybella™– Injectable that dissolves fat under the chin. It is common to need 2 – 4 treatments several months apart to achieve your desired results.
- CoolSculpting® – Non-invasive procedure that uses cooling to freeze away that pesky unwanted fat in as few as just 1–2 visits.
Let us help you shoot those picture perfect selfies!
Schedule your confidential consultation; Call us at 312.757.4505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and start shooting those picture perfect selfies!
Have questions you want answered anonymously?
I am a frequent contributor to RealSelf.com; You’re welcome to post questions there for general responses. Obviously, I can’t give specific answers; for that ,you’ll want to come in for a private and completely confidential appointment to address your particular issues.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.