We get it. You’re busy this month celebrating all that makes our country great. You don’t want restrictions on your activities and downtime is not on your agenda. We agree! It’s a great time to celebrate all that’s us as a country and you as an in individual. We want to help you achieve your goals of looking on the outside the way you feel about yourself on the inside, to be the best version of you!
And that’s where we come in. The good news is that we have great nonsurgical options to help you slim down and look refreshed with no downtime and no restrictions!
Food, Fireworks, Friends…and Freezing!
Lots of patients want to fine tune your bodies but don’t want to spend time recuperating from surgery during the summer. Good thing we offer CoolSculpting®—the FDA-cleared way to freeze away unwanted fat using controlled cooling that safely targets diet- and exercise-resistant fat.
We are currently treating men and women on lots of areas with this fantastic technique, including arms, back fat, bra bulge, belly fat, flanks | love handles, inner and outer thighs, banana roll, double chin, and knees.
CoolSculpting results are proven and noticeable, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle. Imagine how you too can fine tune your bod to look hot!
Fill ‘er Up
Choosing the right injectable or dermal filler is one of the best ways we have to address signs of aging without surgery.
- Think about these issues and the awesome nonsurgical solutions:
- Seeing dynamic wrinkles? We’ll smooth them away with Botox® or Jeuveau™ Newtox.
- Have deep wrinkles, scars or hollow areas on your face? We have fillers for these problem areas.
- Want fuller lips? Let us augment and rejuvenate them with dermal fillers.
- Eyes looking tired? Wake them up with Restylane® and Juvéderm®
- Not wanting to wear a sun dress because of wrinkly décolletage? Sulptra® makes ageless cleavage possible so you’re looking even hotter in your bathing suit
- How many chins do you see? Lose the double chin with either CoolSculpting® or Kybella™
These are nonsurgical options. If you have more time to heal and want to explore minimally invasive or surgical options, please know that we offer the full range of services and are here to meet all your needs.
How can we help celebrate you?
Find out more! Contact my patient coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential consultation or call 312.757.4505.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.