Itâ€™s that time when people make new yearâ€™s resolutions. So, have you made one to get your plastic surgery check up? WHAT? your thinking, I donâ€™t need a checkup. After all, I come in when I need or want something. And, just like all our patients, you know we are always here when you do. So, why schedule a checkup?
Reasons to get a plastic surgery check up
Here are a couple of examples why you should get a checkup:
For my breast augmentation patients, there are several questions you should ask yourself and discuss with me:
- When did you last have your implants checked?
- If itâ€™s been several years, are you still happy with the size?
- Have you gained or lost weight that affects the way your breasts look?
- Have you had children since getting your implants?
- Has some age-related sagging or asymmetry developed over time?
There may be newer options available that address your concerns. But, you wonâ€™t know unless you come in for a checkup.
When you look in the mirror, are you noticing changing to something you had â€œfixedâ€ before no longer looks as good as it did? No need to fret and feel bad about it. Time for a checkup and discussion about your options. No matter what your issue, if you want a little or a lot more, letâ€™s discuss what is right for you.
Sometimes, the best way to achieve the look you want is for me to use a combination of surgical and nonsurgical techniques.
- You had Brow Lift a few years ago, but now youâ€™re seeing a bit of sagging again. Maybe a bit of Botox is the solution.
- Youâ€™ve been having Botox to keep a fresher look around your eyes, but youâ€™re not getting the results you want anymore. Is it time to talk about your surgical options?
Schedule an appointment. Come in and letâ€™s talk. No cookie cutter solution; instead, together you and I create a plan that meets your particular needs and wants.
My goal is to help my patientsâ€™ outside appearance match how they feel on the inside, to be the physical expression of their inner self.
Call us at 312.757.4505 to schedule a confidential consultation or send us an email at email@example.com.
Located in Chicagoâ€™s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.