Kids are awesome! But having them took a toll on your body. You work out, and you eat right. Yet, somehow, all the exercise you do doesn’t help with stretch marks, sagging skin, and the loss of breast volume.
It’s time for a Mommy Makeover
You deserve to look great! That’s where we come in; we’ll work with on a custom plan specifically designed to help you obtain a balanced, attractive contour. This is accomplished through a combination of procedures, tailored to your individual needs.
A mommy makeover addresses your post-pregnancy body issues. It isn’t a specific procedure. Rather, it can be multiple ones done at the same time, and includes some of these procedures:
- Breast procedures — augmentation, lift, reduction, or a combination of these.
- Body contouring procedures — tummy tuck, liposculpture, butt lift, or other options
- CoolSculpting® — for freezing away those stubborn fat bulges
Obviously, every woman doesn’t need every procedure. That’s why we customize the plan to your specific issues. After all, helping you look your best and feel great about it is what it’s all about.
Are you a good candidate?
A mommy makeover can help reverse some of the effects of motherhood on your body by flattening your stomach and restoring lift and volume to the breasts. But it isn’t a replacement for exercise, a healthy diet, or a weight loss solution.
A mommy makeover may be appropriate for you if:
- You are physically healthy and at a stable weight.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have loose or droopy skin around your stomach, and your breasts have lost volume or are sagging.
- You have excess stomach fat that hasn’t responded to diet or exercise
- You’re done having children.
Please contact my patient coordinators to schedule your confidential mommy makeover consultation. Call 312.757.4505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.