Nadia Shirani joins the Iteld Plastic Surgery team as an aesthetic nurse practitioner. She is a certified aesthetic nurse specialist and fantastic with injectables. Her patients rely on her for nonsurgical treatments, and it’s totally understandable. After all, she has a gentle hand when treating them. “I am really excited to be here and having the ability to grow. I love doing injectables and dermal fillers. And, now I’m adding laser treatments for my patients,” she said.
Injectables and Fillers
Her passion really shines when she’s doing injectables and fillers. From lips to foreheads, there’s a treatment for every area, and Nadia knows just the right one and how much to use to give you the perfect refreshed and wrinkle-free look.
- For neuromodulators, she uses all the best known and reliable ones, especially Botox®, Dysport® , Xeomin®, and Jeuveau™.
- When it comes to injectables, Nadia is happy to have a wide range of fillers to meet your exact needs. The Juvederm® family of fillers, Restylane®, as well as Radiesse are but a few of the products she uses. She is meticulous, which is why she steers away from products known for their tendency to enter muscles and cause problems.
- For patients with pesky fat causing a double chin, Nadia treats them with Kybella.
Improved skin with Frax and IPL
We’re so excited to share that we are adding new Nordlys by Candela treatments—both provided by Nadia:
- Frax 1550: This state-of-the-art non-ablative fractional treatment is designed for skin resurfacing. Fractional lasers are fabulous for treating the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and sun damage or age spots. But many fractional lasers are often uncomfortable during the treatment. That’s why we’re so pleased that the Frax 1500 includes SoftCool™ for comfort during your treatment. You’ll have minimal downtime and see dramatic improvement in your skin’s overall texture.
- Ellipse IPL: Intense Pulsed Light is a great treatment for improving basic skin tone, minimizing wrinkles, and removing dark spots. The Ellipse IPL uses a relatively short wavelength and pulse widths, making it perfect for treating pigmentation (brown patchy areas), broken capillaries, and general redness. The treatment works by directing well-controlled pulses of light into the upper skin layer. You’ll love the exceptional skin rejuvenation you’ll see after this nonsurgical treatment with Nadia.
Also, we now have Pro-Nox, inhaled Nitrous Oxide that helps ease patient’s pain and anxiety. It is available for you during any resurfacing procedure.
Nadia is happy in her position and finds Iteld Plastic Surgery to be such a warm and welcoming place.
The perfect time to schedule an appointment
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!