Are you seeing unwanted signs of aging? We understand! And we’re here to meet your changing needs. You don’t have to be unhappy with how you look. It’s your face. After all, you deserve to look great and feel wonderful about yourself no matter your age!
Don’t give up
When injectable are no longer enough, please know you have options for meeting your changing needs.
- Facelift – the gold standard to address sagging skin, deep creases and volume loss that contribute to an aged appearance.
- Brow/Forehead lift – minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, and repositions a low or sagging brow.
- Eyelids –improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
Minimally Invasive Option
Give your face a lift…instantly with Silhouette InstaLift. It’s the natural-looking way to redefine facial contours. InstaLift’s advantages include:
- In-office procedure using state-of-the-art technologies
- No surgery. No incisions. No anesthesia
- Immediate results with minimal downtime
We have two nonsurgical options for losing that double chin (Submental):
- Kybella – administered by injections into the fat under the chin over a series of treatments. No downtime, however patients experience some swelling and redness in the treated areas.
- CoolSculpting – delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. No downtime and you are back to your routine the minute you leave.
Our Goal: Meet your changing needs to look great!
It’s the perfect time to talk with us about your changing needs. Please contact my patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Call 312.757.4505 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.