With the holidays just around the corner, you may have special events on your calendar, parties to attend, and people to see. Now is the time to get and keep your face in shape. We have great rejuvenation quickies to help you look your best for the holidays…and every day!
Botox®, Dysport® Jeuveau™, and other neuromodulators are great at temporarily weakening muscles causing wrinkles. More than six million treatments are done a year! It’s important to remember that you’ll need to repeat these injections every 3–4 months to keep those pesky wrinkles under control.
Fillers are very popular nonsurgical facial treatments for many of our patients. That’s because it’s a quick way to restore volume to targeted areas. With the right filler, it’s possible to create a more youthful, fresher look that still appears natural. No need to have duck lips or bloated cheeks! Just the right amount of filler expertly placed lets our patients add volume to their face, reduce lines and wrinkles, yet look like themselves…only better and younger!
Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
Delay the need for a more aggressive treatment while you erase the ravages of time from your face with one of these amazing rejuvenation treatments:
- Sublative promotes collagen production using fractionated bi-polar radio frequency.
- By combining radio frequency and light energy, Sublime reduces fine wrinkles, improves facial contours, and skin quality.
- eTwo combines Sublative and Sublime for a nonsurgical treatment that revives your skin to a more youthful stage.
- Morpheus8 is an advanced service that uses microneedling & Radio Frequency (RF) energy to encourage collagen production and tighten skin.
- Let the light work for you! Laser skin resurfacing can help your skin appear smoother and more youthful. Treatments help resurface skin. We have the Candela Nordlys system with unique options:
- Ellipse IPL™ light therapy is a mild treatment that produces scattered pulses of light to improve the appearance of wrinkles, vascular and pigmented lesions, and more. It does this without harming the skin’s surface.
- Frax 1550 Laser resurfacing treatment is a great way to repair sun damage and make your skin look younger. It creates microscopic channels of light that reach deeper layers to promote the growth of collagen and healthy new cells.
Even More Treatments
- Microneedling involves pricking the skin with tiny, sterilized needles. The small wounds cause channels so your body can produce more collagen and elastin. As the channels heal, your skin looks younger. Microneedling may help with acne scars, hyperpigmentation (dark spots), sun damage, fine lines, and even wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels are great for improving the look and feel of your skin’s appearance. We have various strength peels for different skin types, and you’ll see smoother and less wrinkled skin afterwards.
Schedule Your Holiday Quickies Now
Don’t delay. Contact my patient coordinators at email@example.com or call us at 312.757.4505 and schedule your appointment. Not sure what’s right for you? No worries. We’ll help you select the right the right procedure.
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park