We all age and, no matter how old you are, the signs start to show up and frustrate us. The good news is that we have solutions to help you refresh and rejuvenate, giving you options to see more of your old self for more time.
I need a little something something
It’s always great advice to start early taking good care of your skin to prevent wrinkles. We offer fantastic Alastin skincare products for all skin types and needs. Starting to see a few wrinkles? Maybe it’s time to consider Botox or dermal fillers. If you have some uneven skin tone or acne scars, we recommend talking with us about Sublime and Sublative treatments.
How about those super frustrating pockets of fat that you just can’t exercise away? Nonsurgical CoolSculpting will chill them away without surgery or downtime. It seems like magic, but it’s just a fabulous fat reduction procedure.
I need something more
As you get older, these may not be enough to stave the hands of time. It’s okay. We’ve got some more appropriate nonsurgical solutions to help you rejuvenate and look your best.
- Seeing some crepey skin or sagging lines around your neck? In addition to its restorative creams and serums, Alastin has two additional amazing products—TransFORM Body Treatment and Restorative Neck Complex that target these areas.
- Hate those wrinkles? No matter if they are on your face or thighs, Profound with radiofrequency energy is a great way to smooth skin and rejuvenate your look.
- Face starting to sag but you’re not ready for a facelift? Instead, you can lift and add volume to the midface with the minimally invasive, in-office Silhouette InstaLift procedure.
- Getting that dreaded double chin? We have two solutions to help make it go bye-bye: Kybella and CoolSculpting.
- And, speaking of CoolSculpting, it continues to be a great way to deal with unwanted fat.
Time for much more
For some people, time and gravity have taken their toll and they can no longer see their old self when they look in the mirror. They miss themselves and want to restore some of what they’ve lost. It’s time for surgery. We have fantastic options to help rejuvenate their appearance.
- Want a refreshed look? The most common way to do this is with eyelid surgery. Drooping and sagging eyes make people look tired. Under-eye bags are a real sign of age. Blepharoplasty corrects these, making your whole face look brighter and more alert. The same is true for a facelift and brow lift— repositioning sagging skin restores a more youthful appearance, reversing the signs of aging.
- Breasts sagging? Consider a lift. For some women, this may also include either breast augmentation if they have lost volume, or reduction if they have accumulated fat over the years.
- Hate that spare tire? You just can’t get rid of the fat that keeps accumulating no matter how much you exercise. And, even after trying CoolSculpting, it just wasn’t enough to give you the body you want. It’s okay. That’s why we offer liposuction. This surgical procedure helps shape patients’ bodies to give them slimmer, sleeker contours.
Let’s start with a consultation and talk about what are your concerns now, and what you’ll want to do down the road. Please contact my patient coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential consultation or call 312.757.4505