You’re special. At Iteld Plastic Surgery we recognize and celebrate that. We also know that one procedure may not accomplish your dreams. That’s why many times it’s possible for you to have us combine procedures into one surgical session to give you the body you want.
The mommy makeover is the most common combination I perform. After completing their families, women often find themselves unhappy with their breasts and bellies. They want a return to their pre-baby bodies. A mommy makeover often includes breast augmentation with or without a lift, tummy tuck with liposuction, and using minimally invasive BodyTite to fine-tune contours.
It is very typical for women to have more than one issue when they talk with me about wanting breast surgery. And, in almost all cases, a combination of procedures can address these.
- Too big and sagging? Reduction with a lift! This combination is best if you want to improve the size and shape of your breast, address sagging, and have a perkier appearance.
- Too small and sagging? Augmentation with a lift! This combination is best if you want to want to address your comfort and appearance. You’ll be able to reduce the stress on your back and shoulders, as well as look better in anything you wear.
There are other great body combinations to consider. Here are two examples:
- Tight Tummy: I almost always include some liposuction when performing a tummy tuck to remove excessive fat and provide you with a more precise contour.
- Skin Tightening: Liposuction is a great way to remove unwanted fat. But sometimes you may still have some pockets of lose skin. For these situations, combining minimally invasive BodyTite with Liposuction does the trick.
Combination procedures aren’t limited to the body. Your face needs some love, too.
- Facelift and Blepharoplasty: Facelift with eyelid surgery can minimize signs of aging in your cheeks and jawline, as well as your eye area.
- Eyelids and FaceTite: Just want your eyes done and need a little tightening but not ready for a facelift? Eyelid surgery is quick, and we can combine it with minimally invasive FaceTite to give you a fresher, younger look without scars.
Benefits of Combining Procedures
These are but a few of the possible combinations. There are benefits to combining procedures:
- Save time: You can reduce the amount of time preparing for surgery, in surgery, follow up appointments, and most importantly, in reducing your recovery time.
- Achieve your results faster: With a faster recovery, complete your transformation that much quicker.
- Reduce cost: We will work with you to determine costs for having multiple procedures at one time. This could result in reduced facility and other expenses. Plus, if you need to take time off from work, you’ll need fewer paid leave days or, if you are out of or don’t get paid leave, days without pay.
Although there are benefits to combining procedures, not every procedure can or should be performed this way.
What works for you?
I’m pleased to offer advanced techniques and no-narcotics protocol to help you realize your best self. Please contact my patient coordinators at email@example.com or call 312.757.4505 to schedule your confidential consultation.
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!