We know it isn’t bikini weather out there yet and we’re still wearing protective masks, but now is the perfect time to get ready for summer. That means if have the procedure you’ve thought about, you can have the body you want and look amazing in time for summer and beyond.
By now, you probably know that when you have plastic surgery, you’ll see changes immediately, but it still takes time for your body or face to “settle” to the new you. Swelling and bruising need to resolve. Oftentimes, patients continue to see positive changes months after their procedures. So, give yourself all the time you need to reach the results you crave.
Body procedures to meet dreams
Every year, the plastic surgery field expands its services, and following my non-narcotic recovery protocol, it’s never been easier to have the procedure you want. Consider these:
- For women: We offer the full complement of breast surgeries—augmentation, revision, lift, reduction, and reconstruction. We also offer breast enhancement using fat transfer. Want a more contoured body? Popular procedures include liposculpture, tummy tuck, mommy makeovers, butt lift, and women’s health.
- For men: Body contouring helps improve a man’s definition. The most requested procedures include liposuction/sculpting, body augmentation, body lift, and male breast reduction (Gynecomastia).
- For both: There are several specialized procedures that help patients show the world who they are! Consider post massive weight loss, arm lifts, and transgender surgery if any of these apply to you.
- Touchup: Sometimes, patients need a bit of a touch up, either as part of their surgical procedure or afterwards as an in-office minimally invasive procedure. For these times, I’m pleased to offer BodyTite and AccuTite, which are excellent radio-frequency assisted lipolysis precision work for small areas, and Morpheus8 — minimally invasive skin rejuvenation that combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy.
Facial surgeries to help you look your best
Mask or no mask, your face says a lot about you. And it’s the first place to show your age. That’s why we have great surgical facial options for you…no matter your age or what you want to change.
- Eyes: Nothing makes you look tired than droopy, saggy eyes. Bags just don’t belong on your face. That’s why upper and/or lower Blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery) can take years off your face.
- Face: Jowls don’t look great on anyone nor does a saggy turkey neck. A face and/or neck lift bring back a more youthful facial appearance.
- Brows: If your brow is lower than it used to be and you miss a more open upper face, consider having a brow lift.
- Nose: Whether you’ve been born with a bumpy, lopsided, or too big for your face nose, been hit in your schnoz a time or two, or just are unhappy with its shape, Rhinoplasty (commonly called a nose job) may be the solution for you. A better-looking nose is possible.
Don’t just dream about looking great this summer
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!