With the holidays just around the corner, you may have lots of special events on your calendar, parties to attend, and people to see. Now is the time to get and keep your face in shape, you know, putting your best fresh face forward.
WHAT? Youâ€™re thinking. The summer is over. You arenâ€™t out in the sun. But, the dry cool air is every bit as damaging to delicate skin.
Put your Fresh Face Forward
Donâ€™t look old before your time! Let us help you keep your fresh face forward. We are pleased to offer Skin Medica products. This product line has Growth Factors, Retinol, Antioxidants, Specialty Products, and Sun Protection. Combined, they help give you that fabulous look many other product lines promise but just donâ€™t seem to deliver.
Want a fix now?
We can always find time for you for a rejuvenation quickie.
- Wondering where your eyelashes went? Start using the topical treatment Latisse now, and in just a few weeks youâ€™ll be batting those gorgeous eyes at everyone.
- Want to wear a plunging neckline to that office holiday party? SculptraÂ® injectable helps create ageless cleavage.
- Bright red lipstick would look awesome with that new outfit? Consider coming in for JuvÃ©dermÂ® to augment and rejuvenate your lips.
- Not enough sleep lately? Wake up those tired looking eyes with RestylaneÂ® Silk filler.
- Looking a bit worn out? VolumaÂ® adds volume to cheeks and takes years off your face.
Donâ€™t wait! Fresh Face Forward now!
Creams, lotions and potions may take several weeks for you to see results. Injectables and fillers are quick, though some may require more than one treatment for you to obtain the desired results. So donâ€™t wait. The time is now to start and maintain your fresh face forward.
Speak with my Patient Coordinators
My patient coordinators will gladly help you schedule your confidential consultation and select the right products for you. Call 312.757.4505 or send us an emailÂ at email@example.com.
Located in Chicagoâ€™s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.