Dealing with wrinkles or aging concerns? There is no procedure that’s right for everyone every time to solve what bothers patients. But the good news is that we have a variety of procedures—ranging from nonsurgical to minimally invasive to surgical options—that help our men and women patients like the way they look. So let’s look at the options to see what’s best for the major complaints we hear.
Injectables and fillers
Age is not the only reason when it comes to facial wrinkles or imperfections.
- Botox®, Dysport® Jeuveau™, and other neuromodulators are great at temporarily weakening muscles causing wrinkles. More than six million treatments are done a year! It’s important to remember that you’ll need to repeat these injections every 3–4 months to keep those pesky wrinkles under control.
- Lost facial volume or facial imbalances need no longer bother you. Fillers are a great way to correct these problems. They are also a wonderful way to smooth out skin, augment areas, including lips, cheeks, chin, and so much more. Keep in mind that fillers are temporary, lasting 6 –24 months depending on the product, and you’ll need to repeat treatment to maintain your fuller/balanced look.
Nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments
Delay the need for a more aggressive treatment while you erase the ravages of time from your face with one of these amazing rejuvenation treatments:
- Sublative promotes collagen production using fractionated bi-polar radio frequency with no downtime.
- By combining radio frequency and light energy, Sublime reduces fine wrinkles, improves facial contours, and skin quality.
Minimally invasive facial treatments
Although you may already have sagging, loose skin making you look old before you feel that way, not every patient wants or is ready for a facelift. Fortunately, we have minimally invasive facial treatments that can erase years from your face without undergoing surgery:
- FaceTite is a minimally invasive solution that uses radiofrequency energy that tightens the moderately lax overlying skin, and stimulates collagen production. It’s a great way to contour the face and neck without incisions or scars.
- Silhouette InstaLift is another in-office, minimally invasive treatment option. It lifts the deeper layers of the skin in the mid-face or cheek area. This is a natural-looking way to redefine facial contours, and a great way to achieve a more youthful appearance.
Time for a facelift
When none of the above options are adequate to accomplish your goals, it may be time for you to consider a facelift. This surgical procedure addresses sagging skin, deep creases and volume loss that contribute to an aged facial appearance. It does more than lift and trim the sagging skin; it actually lifts the underlying muscle and tissue, which ultimately puts less tension on the skin.
Let’s talk facial options
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.
Coming soon: our new and expanded offices at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago