You thought about it last year but, for whatever reason, just never got around to having your desired enhancement surgery. Whether you want body enhancement or breast surgery, there’s no better time than now to schedule your procedure and have your dream body in time for the summer!
Breast Enhancement Procedures
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s (plasticsurgery.org) breast augmentation was the top surgical procedure in 2017. We anticipate it will continue to remain at the top of the list for last year and this year. If you’re wondering why it’s the most desired treatment, it’s because there are so many reasons why women choose to have plastic surgery on their breasts, and so many procedures to accommodate each and every one of them.
- Breast Augmentation: Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, options include various implants, implant placement, as well as techniques using fat transfers to the breast, and allow us to achieve the most aesthetic, long-lasting, and individualized results.
- Breast Lift: Regardless of the reason—age related, pregnancies, weight gain or loss, to name a few—sagging breasts make women unhappy about how they look. A breast lift solves this issue. I often perform this with either augmentation or reduction to reposition the breast, elevating the nipple and areola higher on the breast mound and tightening any loose skin.
- Breast Reduction: Bigger isn’t always better. For some women, having overly large breasts can affect their everyday lives. The goal of reduction surgery is to achieve natural-looking results that are proportionately sized to the rest of the body.
- Breast Reconstruction: Breast reconstruction helps restore shape and contour after a mastectomy. There are two types of reconstruction—using implants, and flap or tissue transplanted from another part of the body. Sometimes, reconstructions include both implants and flaps. Breast reconstruction not only rebuilds a woman’s breast, it also helps restore her self-esteem.
Body Enhancement Procedures
Problem areas continue to be, well problem areas. Now’s the time to fix them. Here are the most popular body enhancement procedures.
- Liposculpture: This is a great way to eliminate both large and localized body fat and achieve a more sculpted contour. I often combine liposuction with other surgical procedures for optimum outcomes.
- Tummy Tuck: An abdominoplasty is for men and women who want to achieve a smooth and firm belly; a flatter and trimmer waistline.
- Butt Augmentation/Lift: there are now more options to enhance your derrière than ever before. Most commonly, we use the patients’ own fat to enhance butt size and shape—often referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL..
- Arm lift: Bat wings be gone! Brachioplasty reshapes the upper arm, tightens loose skin, and removes fat to create a much more toned upper arm.
Which enhancement surgery do you want?
This is the perfect time to have your dream enhancement surgery. Call us now and schedule your confidential consultation at 312.757.4505 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Have questions you want answered anonymously?
I am a frequent contributor to RealSelf.com. You’re welcome to post questions there for general responses. Obviously, I can’t give specific answers; for that, you’ll want to come in for a private and completely confidential appointment to address your particular issues.
Located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns