Lawrence H. Iteld, MD
Meet Dr. Iteld
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
As a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld is committed to delivering the highest standards of aesthetic plastic and reconstructive surgery. He works tirelessly to achieve long-lasting, sustainable results for each patient, delivered with one-on-one personalized care. Throughout their journey, he supports his patients—both physically and emotionally—as they achieve their desired form, shape and appearance.
He has appeared on ABC, WCIU and WGN, and recently named to Castle Connolly Top Doctors.
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Active Hospital Appointments
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Presence St. Joseph Hospital – Chicago
Active Surgical Center
- 900 North Michigan Surgical Center
Dr. Iteld’s Society Memberships
He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Fellow, Microsurgery and Oncologic Reconstruction at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Department of Plastic Surgery
- Resident and Chief Resident, University of Chicago Hospitals, Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- General Surgery, University of Chicago Hospitals, Department of Surgery,
- M.D. with distinction in research, University of Michigan Medical School
B.A. Biologic Sciences and Economics, Magna Cum Laude, Rutgers the State University of New Jersey Rutgers College
Dr. Iteld’s Curriculum Vitae
Please click here to download a PDF of Dr. Iteld’s complete CV.