Summertime and people are wearing really revealing clothing, some of which accentuate the 3Bsâ€”breasts, bellies and butts. If one (or more) of these areas arenâ€™t want you want them to be, worry not! We have options for you:
Too small? Too big? Too saggy? There are several reasons both men and women are unhappy with their breasts. There are procedures for accommodating each personâ€™s individual needs.
Too small:Â The most common complaint I hear from women is that their breasts are too small. Some women are born with naturally small breasts that lack fat and tissue; others have lost volume over time or after pregnancies. Regardless of the reason, breast augmentation is a great solution for:
- Enhancing size
- Correcting volume loss
- Balancing size differences
Too big:Â Surgical procedures for both women and men
- For women, The goal of breast reduction is to give natural looking results that are proportionate to their bodies.
- For men, gynecomastia targets excess fat and breast tissue to decrease â€œman-boobs.â€
Too saggy:Â No one ever said that gravity is a friend of your breasts. If, over the years, your breasts have begun to sag, a breast lift may be the right solution for you. Many times, I combine a lift with other breast procedures to achieve a more youthful appearance.
â€œI want a flat stomach!â€ Sometimes, hours in the gym just donâ€™t seem to be enough. We have options for men and women:
- Tummy Tuck: This surgical procedure is a great way to improve the appearance of excess abdominal fat, skin and tissue in healthy adults.
- Liposculpture: We target the fat pockets around the midsection and flanks. Using the newest technologies, Liposculpture results are better than ever with less downtime
- CoolSculptingÂ®: More and more men and women are choosing this option to target those stubborn fat bulges by freezing away unwanted fat without surgery or downtime.
We have become obsessed with beautiful bottoms. Meghan Trainor sings All About That Bass; lots of other songs have â€œbootyâ€ lyrics; and comedians joke about it routinely. There are pages of search results on butt exercises. Youâ€™ve tried them (or not), and still arenâ€™t happy with your results; you still want to enhance your butt. Good news: we have solutions for increasing your buttâ€™s size and shape.
Your body is unique and so is the solutions to your issues. Contact my patient coordinators at email@example.com to schedule a confidential consultation or call 312.757.4505.
Located in Chicagoâ€™s Lincoln Park, our offices are a warm, friendly and comfortable place to share your wants, needs and concerns.